Wednesday, June 23, 2010



Twitter, twitter how wonderful is thy concept behind it. I had to start by the praise coz you have to agree twitter is addictive as a write this I'm on my 1453 tweet yet thats small compared to what other tweeps from my country have I've managed a 4 tweets average since I registered my account but only started tweeting about a month ago so you can guess thats a lot of tweets right? Wrong those ain't a lot of tweets I'm average. The damage lies not in the number of tweets I have made but in the number I have read and researched on I'm guessing this is a pretty significant number. I started out on fb reading everybody's status updates and going through their profiles friends profiles etc in a sort of stalker/obsessive fashion this went well even when I hit the 200+ friends mark I still managed to catch up with each and every one of them rigorously BTW. But then came twitter things changed I was introduced to the world of blogs ppl share almost anything on their blogs and guess what happened my facebook habits crept into twitter but twitter is open therefor leaving me spoiled for choice and worst of all I'm now a student not like I was just a few months ago with nothing but time and money to burn on phone credit - yes all this with a phone non3g FYI + no Fm DEAD. Ok as I was saying I've completely lost it and all I can do is hope that I don't suffer the same fate that I've seen people go through in high school due to excessive phone use. Lord have mercy on my grades. Simply trying to work things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment