Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blogs - My Vantage

I have been going through tons of blogs lately and so far I KNOW that they are out to replace traditional paper print material as if that isn't already obvious that electronic media is quickly out pacing our old means of pen and paper methods.. But something struck me as weird… social media has also proved to be of wide reach; of course we all remember the Mark Zuckerberg fiasco called facebook and how he intends to make the whole web social well they can but that's not new as we all know (I hope) AT&T already came up with twitter (or at least something like it) it's just that they had other things in mind on how to make use of customer money (sms) so their idea didn't come of as feasible..

So blogs as I've found then tend to be more social than we would like to admit for example on my blog you can see the follow button which unto now I have seen to be nothing more than your (the readers) bookmark and my social ladder.. #justsaying

So it comes to wonder would blogs and information and ideas would only be judged by their social value… "Hey my buddy reads that blog then why not… *insert recommendation*" also would that content association be more to a peace the masses or gain more comments or sense of approval rather than to inform or improve or even like the traditional way of thought “Make money!” Maybe I'm just being paranoid but evolution of blogs is worth noting and so far I know I'm close enough to spot the changes as they occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment