Sunday, June 12, 2011

title

post

:

Haven’t slept for almost 20hrs straight, what I was doing I can hardly say, it’s going to be even harder to state what this affixation has born. I love it though the same way most people feel supper productive when they beat their alarm clock to its morning activity is the same way I feel when it graciously overlaps me. I don’t sleep…. A lot. I like sleep. No, I love sleep, who doesn’t? But if it were possible to maintain this numb fatigue state then I would, of course that aside from using drugs that numb the senses and make people dumb.

My eyes are still heavy as I write this and it’s only 1630hrs on a Tuesday evening. Today’s’ lessons were demanding as always I was dosed up on caffeine and one too many gallops of the finest of city’s aqua, I could swore have swore the water was going right through me, frequent visits to the loo. As soon as the teacher stroked a point for too long I’d take the opportunity to excuse myself. This almost happened thrice during the CAD lesson.

Sinking my face in the sinks tap and washing my face just to maintain sobriety and hopefully to cloak my ruddy eyes and dark eyelids from my peers and by a long shot - from the person staring back at me from the silver glass. “You can’t break down, can you?” I giggled as I finally spotted a hint of madness in my self-chatter. Got back to class and managed to stick through the rest of the lesson quite attentively in fact.

I’m yet to pay back the sleep deficit but why should I? I love this feeling. I doubt I would be able to neither write such continuous prose nor code oh so flawlessly if I wasn’t in a state of aphasia towards the real world the best way to create a perfect one of my own.

Happy Madaraka day!

One year today this tweet saved my day :]

http://twitter.com/Purwasalu/status/15123993216

No comments:

Post a Comment